Types of Commercial Insurance

If you own your own business, you may need commercial insurance. At Ed Thompson Insurance Agency in Omaha, NE, we offer commercial insurance to meet your needs. 

Commercial Property Insurance 

Commercial property insurance will cover your building and its contents. This includes business equipment and inventory. You may be eligible for this policy even if you work from home. 

This covers damage due to fire, vandalism, theft, storms, and more. If your business is damaged, the policy will cover the repair or replacement of the building or items. 

Business Liability Insurance 

Business liability insurance offers liability protection. If your business is responsible for damaging someone’s body or property, this policy will cover the costs, including judgments against you and defense costs. 

It’s important to note that it doesn’t cover intentional acts, employees, or accidents while driving. 

Commercial Auto Insurance 

 Commercial auto insurance is similar to a regular auto policy. However, your regular auto policy won’t cover you if you are using your vehicle for business activities. Commercial policies will typically cover any licensed driver who is driving in the course of the job rather than being tied to you as the driver. 

Business Interruption Insurance 

Business interruption insurance is a great idea, particularly if you are a small business. If your business is temporarily closed, this insurance will cover your lost income until your business is open again. 

Business Owner’s Policy 

Business owner’s policies are a bundle of commercial coverages and are typically customized to meet your needs. Commercial property insurance, business liability insurance, and business interruption insurance are often included in this type of policy. 

Reach Out To Us

At Ed Thompson Insurance Agency in Omaha, NE, we offer commercial insurance options for all businesses. Contact us today and one of our friendly agents will help you choose the best policy for your needs.